Dumbbell exercise routine for forearms targeting inner and outer forearm muscles
1-Palms-Up Wrist Curl
2-One-Arm Palm-Up Wrist Curl
3-Palms-Down Wrist Curl
4-One-Arm Palm-Down Wrist Curl
Palms-Up Wrist Curl
- Hold a dumbbell on each hand while sitting on one end of a bench. Your wrists should be against your knees while the palms should be facing up
- Raise only your hands to raise the dumbbells and lower them back down slowly after a short pause.
- Ensure that your arms remain still throughout.
One-Arm Palm-Up Wrist Curl
- While sitting on an end of a bench, hold a dumbbell with a hand, keeping your wrist against knee and palm facing upward.
- Raise your hands to raise the dumbbell and take a short pause before lowering it back down. Switch hands after completion of a set.
- Arms should be kept still throughout.
Palms-Down Wrist Curl
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand as you sit on an end of a bench. Keep your palms facing down while your wrists should be against your knees.
- Only hands should be raised to raise the dumbbells. Hold for a brief pause and then lower them back down slowly.
- Ensure that your arms are still during this whole routine.
One-Arm Palm-Down Wrist Curl
- Hold a dumbbell with one hand while sitting on an end of a bench. Make your palm face down while your wrist should be against your knee.
- Raise only your hand to raise the dumbbell up and then pause before lowering it down slowly. Change hands after a set.
- The arms should be kept still all along.
Three to four sets of all these routines should be done, comprising of 15 to 20 reps. Take a minute rest between each set.