Working out with dumbbells is a beneficial technique. especially in terms of technique and balance.Here is a session to be done just with dumbbells.
The pecs session is one or even the favorite session of all bodybuilding enthusiasts!.There are countless exercises and variations available to effectively and deeply work the pecs.The possibilities with the barbell, dumbbells, pulley, and even kettlebells are unlimited.
We offer you a quick session that does not last more than 30 minutes. but will allow you to supplement your training with another muscle group or simply do it on days when you do not have a lot of time.
5 Exercises to Build Chest Muscle With Dumbbells
– Very effective for increasing your strength, the goal here is to put a fairly heavy load because of the small number of repetitions. On the negative phase, control the descent of the weight (about 6 seconds) and be as explosive as possible in the pushing phase. With this rhythm, you will improve your explosiveness and your ability to support heavy dumbbells.
4 sets of 5 reps
– For this exercise, incline your bench by 30 degrees and repeat the previous movement. The difference with the classic recumbent is that this variation works the top of the pectorals. Count 2 seconds for the downward phase and 1 second for the concentric phase when it comes to the rhythm.
3 sets of 15 then 1 set of 12 repetitions
– A popular move among gym-goers on chest day, are a perfect follow-up exercise to your large compound exercises. The Flye will strike the chest from a new angle, assisting in muscle exhaustion and targeting the inner chest muscles.
Furthermore, you don’t need to lift as much weight because dumbbell flyes are normally done with lighter weights, allowing you to focus on the form and squeeze held with each rep.
Dumbbell flyes are a must-have addition to your training program if you want to grow a bigger, well-shaped chest with that “chest separation” look.
3 sets of 10 then 1 set of 7 repetitions
– Crush pushes shorten the pecs and force them to contract hard. Flyes and dumbbell pressing activities, in which the weights lower past your chest, emphasizing a stretch on the muscles, are a good contrast. Crush presses can be used to create a similar effect to cable crossovers without the requirement for two expensive cable stations.
3 sets of 8 reps
– Again, it’s up to you to determine the load you want to work with. This exercise does not necessarily take very heavy. You can injure your shoulders in particular with dislocations if you cannot support the load. Extremely effective, it uses the pectoralis major, the triceps, the teres serious, and the latissimus dorsi.
3 sets of 8 reps
You will be able to mix strength, hypertrophy, and flexibility with this program. We also remind you that it is necessary to warm up well before starting this program, otherwise, you will be faced with injuries, especially in the shoulders for the last exercise.
Do not hesitate to stretch after a pectoral session. Many exercises don’t just work on the pectorals, such as the biceps and deltoids. Simple stretches to stretch the pectoral muscle group can be done even at home.