Put grueling diets and hard workouts in the back box, because today we will tell you how to lose weight without space loads and killer workouts in the fitness room.
5 rules you need to learn during these 30 days:
1. You need to consume 1.5-2 liters of water every day. Tea, coffee and other drinks do not count, so cheating will not work. We recommend starting every morning with a glass of lemon water.
2. Fast food, bread, sweets? Forget about it, eat fruit or salads, which will greatly benefit you. If you want something sweet, then indulge yourself in a piece of dark chocolate. To avoid torturing yourself while grocery shopping, just remember to eat before leaving.
3. You should eat food on a schedule, at the same time. You should also have a snack between meals. So your body will be calm, and you can speed up your metabolism and not feel hungry.
4. Movement. You have to move. Take a walk, walk to work, or take the escalator up.
5. Remember, you should not think that you have already reached the desired weight. Imagine that proper nutrition and exercise are already part of your lifestyle. Enjoy life, be positive. The mental attitude is very important. Remember that only what happens on a regular basis is important.
Training plan for the month
Perform workouts every other day, this will be the best option for your body. First, do a warm-up: light jogging in place, body bends to the right and left, squats (10-15 times) and arbitrary arm swings.
It’s time for the main training. At first, do exercises for 2-3 sets of 10-20 repetitions, the pause between sets should not exceed two minutes. Gradually, you should increase the load.
1. Classic Body Raises – 2 sets of 20 reps.
The starting position is lying on your back. Fasten your hands behind your head or on your chest. Spread your elbows to the sides. Bend your legs slightly at an angle of 45-60 degrees and lift them off the floor. Now start lifting your head. Stretch your chin towards your chest. Get to the highest point possible for you and return to the starting position.
2. Side Plank – 2 sets, 30 seconds per side.
Lie on your side, lean on your elbow. Then lift your body so that you get an absolutely straight line without sagging or bulging parts. At the same time, you should not feel pain, only tension. You need to perform the exercise on each hand in turn.
3. Crunches – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Slowly lift the body and start twisting, first in one direction, then in the other. At the bottom, do not lie completely on your back. Stay two centimeters off the floor. Keep behind your head.
4. Boat – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Lying on your stomach, raise your chest and outstretched legs as high as you can. Hands at this time lie along the body. Then stretch your arms forward and maintain this position for five deep breaths. Return your hands behind your back, grab your ankles and try to swing back and forth a little.
Block pumping buttocks and hips
1. Pelvic Raises – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Lie on your back, bend your knees, and place your hands along your body, palms down. As you exhale, lift your hips up to the maximum possible point. At this point, you need to lock in for a few seconds. As you inhale, slowly return to the starting position.
2. Swing legs back – 2 sets, 20 reps per leg.
Get on your knees and rest your forearms on the floor. The back is straight, slightly arched at the lower back, look forward. Next, take a breath and take one leg back, fixing it at the top point for a few seconds. As you exhale, return to the starting position.
3. Hip adduction – 2 sets, 20 reps per leg.
Lie on your right side, rest your right hand on the floor, and put your left hand on your waist or on the floor. The right leg is straight, the left leg is bent at an angle of 90 degrees. Pull the toe of your right leg towards you and lift to the maximum possible point. Then return your leg to its original position.
4. Squats – 3 sets, 15 reps.
Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart, arms extended forward. Start squatting slowly. Lower your buttocks as if there is a chair behind you that you can sit on, that is, to a level where your hips are parallel to the floor. Now rise slowly, controlling each movement.
Arm muscle tightening block
1. Push-ups on one leg – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Get on your knees. Take a stand-up position with your hands under your upper chest. The distance between the palms should be slightly more than shoulder width apart. From the bottom point, begin to raise the body, leaning on your hands and knees, but at the same time keep your leg in weight and pull it up. The abs and buttocks are tense. If it is difficult, you can do push-ups on the legs bent at the knees.
2. Rock Climber – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Make a plank. The body should be a kind of straight line, the press and buttocks are tense. Bend your right leg at the knee and pull it to your chest. Put your toe on the floor, then return your leg to its original position. Repeat with the other leg.
1. Butterfly – 3 sets, 10 reps.
Sit on the floor, bend your knees and press one foot against the other. Spread your knees to the sides and place your palms on them. Pressing gently on them, press your knees to the floor, trying to achieve full contact over the entire outer surface of the leg. Hold for 10-15 seconds and release the pressure.
2. Pharaoh – 3 sets, 30 seconds per side.
Sit on the mat, stretch your right leg out in front of you, and bend your left leg at the knee and throw behind your right. Then turn your torso to the left and rest your right elbow on the knee of your left leg. Hold this position for a few seconds.
3. Cat – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Get on all fours, slouch with all your might. Maintain this pose for 15 seconds. Then arch your back and look up. Hold this position for 15 seconds.
4. Rolls on the back – minimum 15 times.
Lying on your back and bending your legs, try to reach your knees with your chin and your chin with your knees. At the same time, swing with your arms around your legs.
Diet for a month
Try not to be distracted while eating. Turn off the TV, put your book and phone aside. This will help you consciously get satiated faster. To avoid overeating, try to keep yourself busy. Try to be active, go out with friends, do what you love.
1. Get rid of salt. It retains water in the body, which is worse for you.
2. Try not to use store sauces. They are high in calories, full of artificial additives, so you should make your own sauces.
3. Drink green tea, fruit and vegetable juices. Do not overuse coffee, commercial juices and tea with sugar. Also, do not drink alcohol, it is high in calories and can help whet your appetite.
Here are some sample dietary choices that you can use in your personalized meal plan.