- Bananas can potentially eliminate depression thanks to the elevated amounts of tryptophan, which is transformed into serotonin — a euphoria-inducing brain neurotransmitter.
- Eating two bananas before an intensive workout should maintain your blood sugar as well as give you an energy boost.
- Eating a banana can prevent all kinds of muscle cramps, especially those during working out and while sleeping.
- Consuming a banana can contribute to building strong bones by counteracting the loss of calcium during urination.
- You can greatly improve your attitude and mood as well as reduce your PMS symptoms by consuming a banana. Bananas control blood sugar and induce stress-relieving stimulation.
- Bananas decrease inflammation, defend against type II diabetes, contribute to weight control, enhance the nervous system, and aid in the development of white blood cells, all thanks to the high amounts of vitamin B-6 that bananas contain.
- Bananas reduce the risk of anemia as well as strengthen your blood due to the iron inside them.
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are formally recognized by the FDA as capable of reducing blood pressure and defending against heart disease and stroke.
- Bananas help the digestion process by removing chelate toxins as well as other metals from the body since bananas are rich in pectin.
- Bananas function as a prebiotic, promoting the development of helpful bacteria in the intestine. They often develop digestive enzymes that aid in the absorption of nutrients.
- High fiber in bananas can also help in normalizing the bowel motility, which is helpful if you have constipation.
- Consuming a banana after diarrhea can restore the lost electrolytes and relax the digestive tract.
- Bananas are organic antacids, giving relief from acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without difficulty to alleviate stomach ulcers by covering the surface of the stomach against corrosive acids
- Natural Cures from A Simple Banana
- Eating bananas help avoid kidney cancer, protect the eyes from macular degeneration, and creates healthy bones by increasing the absorption of calcium.
- An increase in intelligence, as well as alertness, is an advantage of eating a banana. You can benefit from it, especially eating it before a test, since it’s rich in potassium
- Bananas are also rich in antioxidants, which can offer prevention of chronic diseases as well as free radicals.
- Consuming banana between meals decreases the risk of nausea and maintains your blood sugar
- Binge eating can be avoided by eating bananas as well as the control of blood sugar.
- During a fever or a sunny and hot day, eating a banana will help you to cool down.
- Natural mood enhancer, tryptophan, which is found in bananas, aims to alleviate Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Banana can help you to quit smoking since it contains high levels of vitamin B, potassium, and magnesium, which can aid during the withdrawal effects.
- Eliminating a wart is easy when you place a peel of the banana against it and tape it.
- Rubbing the inside of a banana peel against your shoes with a dry cloth can give them a natural shine.